23.5.11

Im back!!

Sorry I didn´t post this weekend ! I usually do, but I was out in a lovely town without internet so it was impossible for me . I was working on a video for CHANEL & teenvogue contest.  
This was the outfit I chose and the video is HERE please enter and vote  :D It means a lot to me  <3 .

         



THE WINNER WILL RECEIVE:
- A trip to Paris
- Attend the CHANEL Spring 2012 Runway Show
- Visit the new CHANEL Paris Makeup Studio
- Tour Coco Chanel's legendary Paris apartment
- Stay at the storied Hotel Ritz
- Be photographed along your journey for inclusion in a future issue of TEEN VOGUE!



Im wearing a custumized second hand dress / marypaz boots / seeberger hat /random market glasses









Tendrán que disculparme por no escribir el fin de semana, usualmente lo hago, pero estuve en un pequeño pueblo sin internet y fue imposible hacerlo. Estuve trabajando en un video para el concurso de CHANEL y teenvogue. Este fue el outfit  y el video lo puedes ver AQUI por favor entra y vota, es muy importante para mi <3

LA GANADORA RECIBIRÁ
- Un viaje a Paris
- Una invitación al desfile de CHANEL SS12.
- Visitar el estudio de Maquillaje de CHANEL
- Un recorrido por el legendario apartamento de Coco Channel
- Una estancia en el Hotel Ritz
- Ser fotografiada durante todo el recorrido para un artículo en la revista TEEN VOGUE! 



Vestido de segunda mano customizado por mi / botas marypaz 
 sombrero seeberger de El corte Inglés / Gafas de un mercadillo de México.


31 comentarios:

Lucía dijo...

He votado tu video! me ha gustado muchisismo :)

besos

Ana dijo...

I love this dress and the photos are magical!!!!

AnaT dijo...

Geniaaaaalll! :D
mucha suerte!!
el vestido es precioso!

un besazo!

mispapelicos dijo...

Magnífico todo. Eres (sois)fantásticos.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
SUERTE!!!

Miladies dijo...

Nosotras ya hemos votado, está realmente genial :)

Muchisimos besos desde www.bpeinternational.blogspot.com

Miladies**

Iulia Romana dijo...

OH MY, the prize is incredibile ! I really hope you will win :) I will vote you and share the video with others so you can gain as many votes as possible.

Good luck dear and , by the way, you rocked this dress !

Unknown dijo...

yo te voto que tu estilo me encanta!!! ojalá ganes tu!
Un besote

Sheva Cost dijo...

so pretty....

http://www.plumpydolly.blogspot.com/

mistylo by cris dijo...

holaaa! gracias por pasarte por mi blog! yo también te sigo! me encanta ese vestido! es precioso! no me deja ver el video :( volveré a intentarlo! muaaaaaaa
cris***

Unknown dijo...

I voted for you!
You're lovely and i adore you turban tutorial :)

I hope you win. It sounds fantastic!!!!

www.inmodaveritas.com

Milena dijo...

Gracias! Ahora yo también te sigo... por cierto, el video ahora está unavailable, que pena, me paso + tarde...

Me encantan las fotos, los colores, el modelo... todo muy mágico!

Un besazo

Jardin de la Mode dijo...

amazing pictures! wow ;-)
x

JULS dijo...

que pedazo de fotos! me encantan!

Unknown dijo...

you are a dream...this outfit is insanely beautiful xxx

Alviana Kalin dijo...

lovely photos and gorgeous dress

xx,
Alviana

Fash Boulevard dijo...

love love love this. beyond glad I found your blog. I'm a new follower, I hope you will as well. I started my blog a little over 2 months ago after graduating from college in the south and moving across the country. It's all about celebrity fashion from the point of view of an LA stylist. Stop by to see multiple post a day on all the latest celebrity fashion news. Would love your support. xoxo

www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

Princess and the pea x dijo...

Hi chica, thank you for your sweet comment and for following me on my little blog xoxox

Fantastic pictures beautiful x

immortal dijo...

Nice dress ;)
xoxo

Lizbet dijo...

I am definately also gonna follow you! :D

Very, very cool blog!!!

Huggies
/Lizbet

Flavia Purrometo dijo...

I like your suglasses, your outfit is magic !
Follow you!
you follow me ? ^_^
Flavia Glamour Notes

tammy dijo...

me ha encantado tu blog, y por supuesto tenerte de seguidora,
http://curved-and-cool.blogspot.com

Without Heels dijo...

Genial las fotos!!

sigueme, un beso

teresweetstyle dijo...

Ojalá seas la ganadora, te lo mereces, estás guapísima en las fotos.
Feliz semana.

Besitos

Cynthia Fox-Giddens dijo...

Thanks so much for following my blog. I am following yours too which is very nice. I dig your style and look forward to your posts.

Ju dijo...

just found your blog and LOVE it!
your outfits are great, the shots are great and you are gorgeous!!

consider me as your newest follower!! :)

xx ju.

Mariló Mascuñán dijo...

Hola!! Me ha encantado tu blog, geniales las fotos y tu estilo!!
Y me he parado en este post porque me he enamorado de ese vestido!
Te felicito! Haces cosas chulísimas y cómo las llevas, me encanta!
Tienes una seguidora más ;)
Besos
http://comovestimos-lo.blogspot.com/

Mariló Mascuñán dijo...

Ah! y el video no lo he podido ver, lo intentaré de nuevo!

Unknown dijo...

youre so sweet in dropping mine n wanting to follow., well i dont use the google follower myself so i dont put it hahahaha! but i think u can via my profile? =s

not sure! i've linked yours pretty one, how could you edit these photos into these vintage feel i loooooooooove the photo effects!

Tere dijo...

Ojalá seas la ganadora, te lo mereces, estás guapísima en las fotos.
Feliz semana.

Besitos

tammy dijo...

me ha encantado tu blog, y por supuesto tenerte de seguidora,
http://curved-and-cool.blogspot.com

PlumpyDolly dijo...

so pretty....

http://www.plumpydolly.blogspot.com/